Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why We Must Find A Cure For Lupus Now

Originally posted at http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=8838&post=113783&uid=44101039807#post113783

Jennifer Desmond-Hall (Lansing / East Lansing, MI)

My name is Jennifer Hall and I am 34 years old.. I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2006. However, I believe I have had it much longer. I want to find a cure for Lupus, so I can be active in my childrens lives. I have missed school plays, Christmas mornings with my children opening their gifts. Those were heartbreaking moments as I sat in my hospital room, wondering what my future held. This disease attacks anything and everything. I have walked for ALR in Detroit for the last two years. I love ALR because 100% of all money goes to research. I pray that one day, there will be a cure, not just for Lupus, but many other awful diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment