Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cure Lupus Now

Check out this great post by Joyce to the question posed at http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=8838&post=113527&uid=44101039807#post113527

"Why is it so important to you that we find a cure to lupus now"

Hi! I'm Joy and have had SLE Lupus since 1991 and I want a cure for Lupus so that I am able to help others when they need it and not have to cancel because I am sick.I have been affected by Lupus with severe fatigue,joint pain,pleurisy and lung involvement, some slight kidney involvement and CNS with lots of pain. If there was a cure I could go hiking which I loved.It is physically and emotionally a total drain of oneself. and we all get very discouraged but we are tough and will keep fighting the disease. We are fighters of Lupus but even fighters get weary. Please help us cure this disease. My dream is to be able to help others more and be able to completely clean my house without having to sleep like Rip Van Winkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment